Terms And Conditions
When are orders processed?
Actual shipping time is contingent upon the availability of merchandise and credit verification. Many of our items are highly customized special orders and labeled as such on your order. Manufacturing, Shipping, Customs, and Final Delivery are estimates. You will be notified when your order is loaded on the shipping container with more accurate estimates and tracking information. No orders are processed or shipped on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail, social media, or mail.
Order acceptance policy
We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We also reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards. In addition, we also accept PayPal, Bread Financing, Affirm Finance, Cashier's Check, Money Orders, and Checks. Your billing and shipping address must match. Please note: Checks may require up to 10 business days to clear before the order ships.
Credit card declines
If your credit card is declined during order processing, you will be notified via email and/or by telephone within 48 hours. You will have 7 days in which to contact us with a different credit card number or an alternative payment method. If after 7 days we have not received a response, your order will be canceled. Please ensure your billing and shipping address match.
Alternate billing/Shipping address
If you have placed an order with a billing address other than what your credit card company has on file for you, your order will be held until we can verify the correct billing address. If you are shipping your order to an address other than your billing address, you must list the shipping address as an alternate address on your credit card. If it is not on file your order will be held. Your order will remain on hold for 7 days, after which if we have not received a response to our requests that the shipping address must be listed as an alternative address, your order will be canceled and charged the applicable restocking fee.
We collect sales tax on orders shipped within the State of Texas. For areas outside of Texas, please check with your local tax authorities regarding any local sales tax liabilities.
To cancel an order, you will need to contact us in writing on our contact form at www.HallmanIndustries.com Select the RA request option. Email cancellations will not be accepted. If you request cancellation of an order after the order has shipped, you will be responsible for all shipping charges even if you refuse the package and do not sign for the delivery. Special order items that are not in stock are subject to a 25% restocking fee after 7 days, as it is a confirmed order with our factory and must be produced and absorbed by Hallman Industries, then resold to another customer. Orders canceled within 7 days are subject to a 5% processing fee to account for our non-refundable merchant credit processing expenses and the time required to manage your order, cancellation, and overall case.
Freight Shipments- All of our shipments are 100% insured. Though your box and packaging may appear intact, it is still possible that your product may be damaged. Check for both internal and external damage before accepting delivery. If you notice damage to the product, refuse the package and note the damage on the bill of lading. DAMAGE MUST BE NOTED ON THE DRIVER'S BILL OF LADING TO BE ENSURED THAT YOUR CLAIM WILL BE ACCEPTED. Contact us immediately on our contact us form at www.HallmanIndustries.com
In addition, please send any images and documents immediately within 72 hours to firstname.lastname@example.org Please call our customer service department immediately as well at 512-444-2775 or email us
Please Note: Before accepting any trucking delivery, please make certain to examine the unit for any signs of damage. Remove the product from its packaging for a complete inspection. Once you have signed for delivery, we will not be able to file a claim with the trucking company. If damage issues arise after signing for the merchandise, you are responsible for filing all claims with the shipper, and Hallman Industries LLC will not be liable. Therefore, a thorough inspection of all packages is very important before signing. BEWARE THAT SHIPPING DAMAGE IS THE PRIMARY RISK YOU ASSUME DURING THE TRANSACTION. TO PROTECT YOURSELF, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU INSPECT THE ITEM COMPLETELY, INSIDE AND OUT. TAKE PICTURES AND FULLY DOCUMENT THE DAMAGE ON BOTH YOUR COPY AND THE DRIVER'S COPY OF THE BILL OF LADING. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT THE PRODUCT, REFUSE THE SHIPMENT AND NOTE THE REASON ON THE DRIVERS AND YOUR OWN COPY OF THE BILL OF LADING. REQUIRE THE DRIVER TO SIGN YOUR COPY
Small parcel ground shipments
All of our shipments are 100% insured. It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly before accepting and signing for your merchandise. If you notice damage to the product, refuse the package and note the damage on the bill of lading. Though your box and packaging may appear intact, it is still possible that your product may be damaged. Report any concealed damage immediately within 24 hours. As soon as you notice the damage, please call us at 512-444-2775 and email us images and documents to support the claim to Shipping@HallmanIndustries.com. If damage issues arise after the 24-hour period, you are responsible for filing all claims with the shipper, and HALLMAN INDUSTRIES LLC will not be held liable. Therefore, a thorough inspection of all packages is important within the 24-hour period.
Products include a one-year Parts & Labor warranty unless otherwise stated on your confirmed order. Contact us with any service-related issues by completing a service ticket request on www.HallmanIndustries.com and Hallman Industries will schedule service for the product in your home. Please note, if you live in a remote area, or we cannot locate a service provider to perform the repair, Hallman Industries reserves the right to provide a Parts-Only warranty. Our products may only be serviced at the address it was originally delivered. If the product is moved to a new location, the warranty is null and void. You must provide both the model and serial number on your service request.
Product Does Not Meet Your Needs
Before deciding on the model that you will buy, carefully measure the area in which your appliance will be placed. It is equally important to know the correct voltage of the outlet that you will be using before purchase. Please remember that shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse will be applied even though shipping to you may have been built into the cost of the original order charge. All returns are subject to an additional 25% restocking fee. Returned products must be in brand new condition with all packaging, product literature, and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which you received them. Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned. If you do want to return an item, please call us at 512-444-2775 or email us to obtain an RMA (return merchandise authorization). Returns will not be accepted without an RMA.
DUE TO THE CUSTOM NATURE OF OUR PRODUCTS, AND EXPENSIVE LOGISTICAL CHALLENGES, REFUNDS ARE NOT OFFERED FOR ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. Hallman Industries does not provide 100% returns after an order is placed or after orders have been shipped. Hallman Industries charges a 5% service fee if an order is canceled within 5 days of order placement. After 5 days of your order, there is a 25% restocking fee. Hallman Industries reserves the right to refuse returns after 30 days. Shipping fees to and from the customer are non-refundable and items must be in brand new condition, and packaging intact to be eligible for a return. PLEASE know exactly what you need before placing orders. Call or message our knowledgeable sales staff before placing orders if you have any questions about your specifications. Hallman Industries MUST be the SHIPPER on any and all accepted RMA returns. Returns without an RMA are not accepted.
- At the time of delivery, an adult is required to sign and accept the delivery.
- All deliveries are fully insured from the day they leave our warehouse until it reaches your specified location.
- You must inspect all product(s), and check the unit for damage on both the interior and exterior of the carton prior to signing for the delivery.
- For large products delivered by truck, delivery insurance solely covers damages to merchandise noticed during unboxing and inspection and noted on the freight carrier’s bill of lading. Neither Hallman Industries nor the shipper shall be held liable for any damages that have not been properly noted and reported– so make sure you check the item before you sign.
- All damages must be noted on the shipping company’s Bill Of Lading and you must refuse delivery for damaged product(s) only, not the entire order.
- For UPS or FedEx deliveries, you have 24 hours to report any damages.
- It is required that you take photos of any damage that you notice as proof.
- For indoor deliveries, you must make sure your walls and floors are covered. Neither Hallman Industries nor the shipping company will be held responsible for damages to your personal property.
- Our customer service department must be notified within 24 hours of delivery for all damages by submitting a support ticket at www.HallmanIndustries.com
Technical support, installation, repair
- Repairs and Installations must be performed by licensed and insured contractors with proper qualifications and certifications to perform the task according to the guidelines in your state. The licensed and insured gas contractor must perform the installation for all gas products that we sell.
- Hallman Industries reserves the right to void the warranty for products that were not properly installed due to contractor or customer error. Hallman Industries reserves the right to void the warranty if the installer was not a certified licensed and insured contractor.
- Hallman Industries will not be held responsible for any damage caused to your home or any persons during the installation of our products. We demand that professionals install our products because there is risk involved. Be sure to obtain a copy of their current insurance policy with you listed as an “Additionally Insured” party to a potential claim. If not done properly, lives could be lost as a result of poor workmanship and/or lack of proper testing and standard precautions such as gas leak detection. HIRE A PROFESSIONAL WITH AMPLE EXPERIENCE INSTALLING MAJOR APPLIANCES.
Product image and specifications policy
- The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order.
- Some images may be there to show a product’s features, design, handle style, finish, etc.
- Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like.
- You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about– we’re here to help you! If you’re ever unsure about something during your buying process, please contact us!
- Specifications on our site may not always be correct.
Hallman Industries will not be responsible for image errors or typographical errors on our website. Read the specifications completely and please alert of us any errors that appear incorrect. Most specifications are listed both in writing and in spec tables, as well as the owner’s manual PDF. Read the listing completely before placing your order and request assistance if you have any questions.
Customer agrees to the terms published when they place a completed order with our company. Customer authorizes their credit card company to abide by these terms.