3 Year Major Appliance(INHOME)
Started as low as $49
5 Year Major Appliance(INHOME)
Started as low as $99
10 Year Parts Major Appliance Component (INHOME)
Started as low as $10
Hallman Industries® Limited Warranty
For One-Year from the date of purchase, when this major appliance is used and maintained according to instructions attached to or furnished with the product, Hallman Industries will pay for Factory Specified Parts. For 90 days, Hallman Industries will correct defects in materials or workmanship. Where possible, we will work on your behalf for the first 90 days to contract with local appliance repair technicians around the United States to repair your product.
If you oft to not choose an extended service plan from CPS, we provide One-Year limited warranty on Specified Parts valid only in the United States and applies only when the major appliance is used in the country in which it was bought. Outside the 50 United States this limited warranty does not apply.
You must provide proof of purchase and that a certified gas and appliance installer installed your product to redeem this warranty.
Before contacting us to arrange service, please determine whether your product requires repair. Some questions can be addressed without service. Please take a few minutes to review the Troubleshooting or Problem Solver section of the Use and Care Guide, or visit https:// www.hallmanindustries.com/faq
To submit a warranty request, please visit https://hallmanindustries.com/contact-us/ and submitting 'Contact Us' form. All warranty service is provided by a professional.
If parts are covered under warranty, please note that shipping is not included.
When submitting your request, be prepared to provide the following information:
- Name, Address, & Telephone Number
- Model Number & Serial Number
- Proof of purchase, including dealer or retailer name and address
- A Clear and detailed description of the problem
- Photos and Videos of the problem
- Photos of proper installation
Your Sole And Exclusive Remedy Under This Limited Warranty Shall Be Product Repair As Provided Herein.
It Is Very Important That You Inspect Your Range For Damages Before Signing For It. If The Range Is Damaged In Any Way Please Take Photos And Note The Damage On The Bol. Refuse The Delivery And Have The Carrier Return The Item To Hallman. Notify Hallman By Phone (512) 444-2775, Or Email Shipping@hallmanindustries.com, That Your Range Was Damaged So That We Can Prepare To Receive The Range Back And Replace Or Repair Any Damages.
Any Damages Reported After The Carrier Leaves Will Be The Sole Responsibility Of The Consignee.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Commercial, non-residential, multiple-family use, or use inconsistent with published user, operator or installation instructions.
- In-home Instruction on how to use your product.
- Service to correct improper product maintenance or installation, installation not in accordance with electrical or plumbing codes or correction of household electrical or plumbing (i.e. house wiring, fuses or water inlet hoses).
- Consumable parts (i.e. light bulbs, batteries, air or water filters, etc.).
- Defects or damage caused by the use of non-genuine HALLMAN parts or accessories.
- Conversion of your product from natural gas or L.P. gas.
- Damage from accident ( including installation mistakes ), misuse, abuse, fire, floods, acts of God or use with products not approved by HALLMAN.
- Repairs to parts or systems to correct product damage or defects caused by unauthorized service, alteration or modification of the appliance.
- Cosmetic damage including scratches, dents, chips, and other damage to appliance finishes unless such damage results from defects in materials and workmanship and is reported to HALLMAN within 30 days of receiving your range.
- Discoloration, rust or oxidation of surfaces resulting from caustic or corrosive environments including but not limited to high salt concentrations, high moisture or humidity or exposure to chemicals.
- Food loss due to product failure.
- Pick-up or delivery. This product is intended for in-home repair.
- Travel or transportation expenses for service in remote locations where a professional servicer is not available.
- Removal or re-installation of inaccessible appliances or built-in fixtures (i.e. trim, decorative panels, flooring, cabinetry, islands, counter tops, drywall, etc.) that interfere with servicing, removal or replacement of the product.
- Service or parts for appliances with original model/serial numbers removed, altered or not easily determined. The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the customer.
- Calibration/Adjusting the burners or oven, this MUST be done at the time of professional installation.
- If parts are covered under warranty, please note that shipping is not included.
Disclaimer Of Implied Warranties
Implied Warranties, Including Any Implied Warranty Of Merchantability Or Implied Warranty Of Fitness For A Particular Purpose, Are Limited To One Year Or The Shortest Period Allowed By Law. Some States And Provinces Do Not Allow Limitations On The Duration Of Implied Warranties Of Merchantability Or Fitness, So This Limitation May Not Apply To You. This Warranty Gives You Specific Legal Rights, And You Also May Have Other Rights That Vary From State To State Or Province To Province.
Disclaimer Of Representations Outside Of Warranty
Hallman Makes No Representations About The Quality, Durability, Or Need For Service Or Repair Of This Major Appliance Other Than The Representations Contained In This Warranty. If You Want A Longer Or More Comprehensive Warranty Than The Limited Warranty That Comes With This Major Appliance, You Should Ask Hallmanindustries.com Or Your Retailer About Buying An Extended Warranty.
Limitation Of Remedies; Exclusion Of Incidental And Consequential Damages
Your Sole And Exclusive Remedy Under This Limited Warranty Shall Be Product Repair As Provided Herein. Hallman Industries Shall Not Be Liable For Incidental Or Consequential Damages. Some States And Provinces Do Not Allow The Exclusion Or Limitation Of Incidental Or Consequential Damages, So These Limitations And Exclusions May Not Apply To You. This Warranty Gives You Specific Legal Rights, And You Also May Have Other Rights That Vary From State To State Or Province To Province