For One-Year from the date of purchase, when this major appliance is used and maintained according to instructions attached to or furnished with the product, Hallman Industries will pay for Factory Specified Parts to correct defects in materials or workmanship.
This One-Year limited warranty is on Specified Parts valid only in the United States and applies only when the major appliance is used in the country in which it was bought. Outside the 50 United States this limited warranty does not apply.
Proof of original purchase date is needed to obtain service under this limited warranty.
ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY
This Parts limited warranty does not cover:
- Service calls to correct the installation of your major appliance, to instruct you on how to use yourmajor appliance, to replace or repair house fuses, or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
- Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters or water filters. Consumable parts are excluded from warranty coverage.
- Repairs when your major appliance is used for other than normal, single-family household use or when it isused in a manner that is contrary to published user or operator instructions and/or installation instructions.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not following electrical or plumbing codes, or use of consumables or cleaning productsnot approved by Hallman Industries.
- Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, chips, or other damage to the finish of your major appliance, unless such damage results from defects in materials or workmanship and is reported to Hallman Industries within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Any food loss due to refrigerator or freezer product failures.
- Costs associated with the removal from your home of your major appliance for repairs. This major applianceis designed to be repaired in the home and only in-home service is covered by this warranty.
- Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
- Expenses for travel and transportation for product service if your major appliance is in a remote area where service by an authorized Hallman Industries servicer is not available.
- The removal and reinstallation of your major appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed by published installation instructions.
- Major appliances with original model/serial numbers that have been removed, altered, or cannot be easily figured out. This warranty is void if the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed from yourmajor appliance. The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the customer.
- Damages to product in delivery, Shipping, or Logistics when not reported to Hallman Industries. within 72 hours of receiving your Hallman Product.
- *Important message” Please check your product right away for damages when it is received and report any damages to Hallman Industries within 72 hours of receiving your product. 512-444-2775
- Have detailed pictures ready to email to Hallman Industries. in the event your product was damaged in shipping. DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED ONE-YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED HEREIN. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED ONE-YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. HALLMAN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE TO PROVINCE. If outside the 50 United States, contact your authorized Hallman Industries dealer to figure out if another warranty applies. If you need service, first see the “Troubleshooting” section of the Use & Care Guide. After checking “Troubleshooting,” you may find more help calling Hallman Industries. In the U.S.A., call 1-512-444- 2775. Keep this book and your sales slip together for future reference. You must supply proof of purchase or installation date for in-warranty service parts. Write down the following information about your major appliance to better help you obtain aid or service if you ever need it. You will need to know your complete model number and serial number. You can find this information on the model and serial number label found on the product.